can't get spore to play on windows 8 after installingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 03/26/2013 2:47 PM
i bought the game spore and it played on windows vista, and then i upgraded to windows 8, it will install, but it won't play
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
can't get spore to play on windows 8 after installing
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows desktop setting problem
- Answer Can i stop my laptop when restoring the system?
- Answer upgrading microsoft securitys
- Answer Have you seen the article/tutorial on 'How to Make an Animated Slide Show Video with Windows Movie Maker on Hubpages'? Is there someplace on the forums where I can best tell people about it?
- Answer MS Reader re-activation - server down in spite of promise to support Reader until August 30th.
- Answer Program files (x86) vs program files. Can I delete program files (86) since I am on w-7 and my computer is 64 bit???
- Answer MyStart taskbar by Incredibar is still installed even tho I've uninstalled it thru the add/remove programs
- Answer how to get rid of serviec.vbs virus
- Answer Why can't I change my User Account to Standard?
- Answer how do I get a chat session on an update issue?