can't get spore to play on windows 8 after installingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 03/26/2013 2:47 PM
i bought the game spore and it played on windows vista, and then i upgraded to windows 8, it will install, but it won't play
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
can't get spore to play on windows 8 after installing
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows 8 lock screen unresponsive after update
- Answer Windows 8 not recognizing dvd drive.
- Answer How can I stop 'Microsoft.NET Framework v1.1.4322 Update' from preventing the machine fom entering standby?
- Answer WIndows 8 @64 bit - Title Bar Blinking Issue
- Answer DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION On Shutdown Windows 8
- Answer Ethernet Connection Problem
- Answer unabile to connect canon power shot to my windows 7
- Answer after booting my laptop is showing an error "can not find script file"C:\windows\system32\cleanvirus.vbs"."
- Answer recoverable media for the whole system.
- Answer Win7/8 completely remove all Homegroup settings from ALL machines