Office 2013 apps won't start on Windows8Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
When I click on the icons for Word, Excel, etc. (office 2013 direct install), the applications don't launch. I've tried to do the repair within the control panel. It says there are existing word programs open, so I choose the option to have it close the programs for me. Then, nothing happens. I'm afraid to try the uninstall. Because, we have the office home use program, and all we have is a link to download an EXE file. When I try to start that EXE file, it doesn't do anything, just like Word, Excel, etc. doesn't do anything. So, if I try and uninstall...and that works, then I probably can't reinstall, because the EXE doesn't work. Grrrrr.
Not to thrilled with Windows 8.
What are other options I can try?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Office 2013 apps won't start on Windows8
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I delete one border of a text box?
- Answer How do you create a drop down that is dependent on the input of another drop down?
- Answer Cannot open files from skydrive in Office 2010
- Answer office 2013 cannot install, although I downloaded te file, removed it and downloaded it again.HELP!
- Answer Outlook 2013 takes 15-30 mins to get emails from hotmail
- Answer undo move contacts
- Answer cannot activate office
- Answer Create single view containing mail, calendar, and todos for past week
- Answer Excel link in word adds blank lines
- Answer Excel 2010 - Can I know the cursor position at the chartacters within a cell?