Office 2013 apps won't start on Windows8Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
When I click on the icons for Word, Excel, etc. (office 2013 direct install), the applications don't launch. I've tried to do the repair within the control panel. It says there are existing word programs open, so I choose the option to have it close the programs for me. Then, nothing happens. I'm afraid to try the uninstall. Because, we have the office home use program, and all we have is a link to download an EXE file. When I try to start that EXE file, it doesn't do anything, just like Word, Excel, etc. doesn't do anything. So, if I try and uninstall...and that works, then I probably can't reinstall, because the EXE doesn't work. Grrrrr.
Not to thrilled with Windows 8.
What are other options I can try?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Office 2013 apps won't start on Windows8
Can you answer these?
- Answer print a word document
- Answer MY KEY CODE
- Answer Fonts types how to detect which one used.
- Answer you do not want me to use microsoft Andyfly@aol,com
- Answer In Reply to Nayana S M 3/11/2013
- Answer Missing characters in pdf form
- Answer no puedo desinstalar microsoft office hogar y pequeña empresa 2010, dice que el idioma del paquete de instalacion no es compatible con el sistema
- Answer Charts 2010 - seperate worksheet charts only a gray screen
- Answer Dragon 12 Premium and WORD 2013
- Answer Conditional formatting won't change font or color of cell.