Cannot install Internet Explorer 10. I get error message Code 9C59.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I've tried following the steps below, but I still cannot install IE10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.
Open the Windows Update troubleshooter
Try installing the update in a Clean Boot state.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a Clean Boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
Note: After Clean Boot troubleshooting step, refer to “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with Clean Boot” from the article.
Disable the security software temporarily and try to update.
Note: Antivirus software can help protect the computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable the antivirus software. If you do have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network during the time the antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Cannot install Internet Explorer 10. I get error message Code 9C59.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Your power Plan information isn't available
- Answer When i swipe up for all apps the list is blank?
- Answer Error code 797
- Answer File History failed to backup files due to file name containing unsupported characters.
- Answer laptop switches itsself on
- Answer I can't play The sims 3 in Windows 8 Release Preview
- Answer Windows 8.1 problem download
- Answer My Windows Media Center XP computer does not recognize my Nikon Super Cool Scan 5000 ED
- Answer web server on windows 8 using homeserver.com
- Answer error 2119