Cannot install Internet Explorer 10. I get error message Code 9C59.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I've tried following the steps below, but I still cannot install IE10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.
Open the Windows Update troubleshooter
Try installing the update in a Clean Boot state.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a Clean Boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
Note: After Clean Boot troubleshooting step, refer to “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with Clean Boot” from the article.
Disable the security software temporarily and try to update.
Note: Antivirus software can help protect the computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable the antivirus software. If you do have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network during the time the antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Cannot install Internet Explorer 10. I get error message Code 9C59.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Downloading Mcafee
- Answer dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64 setup has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Answer Bitlocker on windows
- Answer windows failed to start error 0xc000014c
- Answer Upgraded to Win8.1 from Win8 and Built in Webcam and CD/DVD not working
- Answer 0xC800044E error from windows update
- Answer I'm trying to repair the taskhost.exe file that couldn't be repaired in sfc. I've tried replacing with an older version with no success. How do I get a new copy of this file?
- Answer Computer either blue screens or "fails to start" windows 7
- Answer Usb recognized as CD drive
- Answer none of the kids older cd-rom games-Zoombinis, Guess Who, etc. will run on our new computer