sync google calendar with Outlook 2013 with icalContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I'm trying to sync my google calendar with my Outlook 2013 (on Windows 8) calendar but keep getting this error with every send and receive: task internet calendar subscriptions reported error (0x0004002B).
Here are the steps that I've done to set up my iCal
In google calendar, I clicked the down arrow next to my calendar name.
I chose "Calendar settings"
In the Private Address section I clicked on the ICAL button.
I copied the URL that google supplied.
In Outlook 2013, I opened "File", "Account Settings", "Account settings"
I clicked on the "Internet Calendars" tab
pasted the google calendar URL into the New Internet Calendar Subscription location box
When Outlook does an automatic send and receive I receive this error:
Task 'Internet Calendar Subscriptions' reported error (0x0004002B): 'Outlook cannot parse the property 'TRIGGER', near line 345. The property is being ignored.'
Suggestions I found:
Start-> run -> outlook /cleansharing - this did get rid of the error but also removed the shared calendar definition.
From the options, advanced, send/receive I un-checked the calendar under accounts/internet calendars
I would love to get this working - any suggestions on how to fix this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
sync google calendar with Outlook 2013 with ical
Can you answer these?
- Answer Reactivate my account - Can I delete and start again?
- Answer Pull down list
- Answer MS Access 2010 - Auto Fill
- Answer Word Table Layout Formula calculations - adding up negatives
- Answer how to re activate in new computer, my old computer crashed I have HUP purchased from MSN
- Answer Windows 8 and WORD
- Answer MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 ACTIVATION problems
- Answer My microsoft programmes have all of a sudden not found my printer
- Answer Unable to compress images in Word 2003
- Answer remove track changes shading