Can't get anything to print from desktop, says "nothing can be sent from desktop", I have windows 8?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 03/17/2013 9:09 AM
This use to work, but now it doesn't. Use to print from the sidebar device.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can't get anything to print from desktop, says "nothing can be sent from desktop", I have windows 8?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Black screen after driver install- fresh install
- Answer Control Panel won't show installed programs
- Answer unable to detect droid m
- Answer Cannot open e-mails in Outlook
- Answer email contact name is cross-linked
- Answer Scanner and Camera Wizard not working
- Answer Starting Windows
- Answer I just bought a HP DV7-3165dx and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the refurbushed boards?
- Answer Unable to map to a Computer on the Network
- Answer Account verification is terrible and Windows 8 is an access nightmare....