Can't get anything to print from desktop, says "nothing can be sent from desktop", I have windows 8?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 03/17/2013 9:09 AM
This use to work, but now it doesn't. Use to print from the sidebar device.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can't get anything to print from desktop, says "nothing can be sent from desktop", I have windows 8?
Can you answer these?
- Answer failure configuring windows update reverting changes in windows 7 64 pit professional
- Answer Why did Windows7 change the date modified to all my files in a folder and can I fix it ?
- Answer Service Pack2 Office 2010
- Answer I can't boot.
- Answer Win8 Sports app - do NCAA sports matter? What did I miss?
- Answer Driver for Canon BJC-85 Inkjet Printer with Win7
- Answer Hello, I cannot locate my folders or my sent email. Please help me in finding these . Thank you!
- Answer Can not get update (KB2729094) to go through.
- Answer Microphone not working!!! Please Ask
- Answer How do you activate Windows 8 Enterprise Trial