Windows 7 Home Prem OA Acer GroupContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
My Gateway NV59 uses 64 bit Windows 7 Home Prem OA Acer Group and the system was collapsed. I tried to install it again from the HD but it didn't work. I haven't any Windows CD, cause the Windows is embedded to HD. I live in Turkey and I couldnt find the proper Windows CD. What should I do? Is there a place where I can download an iso image? Thank you
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 7 Home Prem OA Acer Group
Can you answer these?
- Answer signing in to microsoft account
- Answer MY Administratior feature has disappeared?
- Answer how to fix error 460
- Answer why i cannot aplly / change the date in my computer? the date always show in 2010
- Answer I just purchase Microsoft package and I am having an issue installing it. Help
- Answer upgrade windows8 to windows8.1
- Answer Update auf Windows 8.1
- Answer Windows-8 Preview | How to access ACCESSORIES?
- Answer windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown - BlueScreen
- Answer I got a email supposivly from microsoft my account will be locked in 48 hrs if i don't give my username/password/DOB....here is the email...did this come from microsoft?