HideDlgContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal netio.sys
- Answer Blue Screen: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
- Answer Windows Live Messenger and Itunes
- Answer my email is screwed. whenever I try to do anything on it, it goes to a cyberlink screen. Help!
- Answer Importing playlists more than once creates duplicates, how do I delete and rename.
- Answer Is it possible to move Windows 7 to a new partition?
- Answer Easy Transfer XP to Windows 8
- Answer Removable Disk Have a Unknown Shortrcut
- Answer windows64bit
- Answer how do I change printer status from "off-line" to "READY"?