HideDlgContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
- Answer Repeated Crashing During Booting of Desktop
- Answer Windows update error 80073712. Can't install KB2863204 & KB2863723 on Windows 8.1 Preview
- Answer Spider in solitaire collection not random dealing?
- Answer Problems with colour Aof E2. Screen flashes then colour goes haywire. I have Windows XP
- Answer Windows 7 Professional x64 - Machine Debug Manager Related Errors
- Answer Windows Update stored files
- Answer Microsoft account onjuist’ . Wat nu?
- Answer Enterprise 8.1 lost application?
- Answer Laptop CD drive Driver Configuration Incomplete