how to block chitika pop-upsContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Starting last night, I started getting pop ups from Chitika. I've enabled pop up blocker, looked for random programs on contol panel, checked what was running on task manager, ran many security scans, and still when I get on zulily or pinterest here they
are again. Please help!!!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
how to block chitika pop-ups
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot use search in Windows 7 when under My Computer
- Answer MY ALL APPS ON WINDOWS 8.1 DOES NOT OPEN IT GOES TO DESKTOPMODE
- Answer connection slows sometimes and drops onec in awhile
- Answer How Can I Get My Music Tracks Back?
- Answer windows movie maker wont open
- Answer System appears to be stuck in Surround Sound Mode (please see details)
- Answer Laptop starts, can log in, but after log in a black screen and white cursor.
- Answer Windows 8 Static IP problem
- Answer Have I DAMAGED my Intel Integratged Graphics Adapter?
- Answer 'Add feature to Windows 8.1' does not accept my Product Key