how to block chitika pop-upsContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Starting last night, I started getting pop ups from Chitika. I've enabled pop up blocker, looked for random programs on contol panel, checked what was running on task manager, ran many security scans, and still when I get on zulily or pinterest here they
are again. Please help!!!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
how to block chitika pop-ups
Can you answer these?
- Answer HDD very slow, not showing information in the device manager
- Answer Windows 8.1 Tiles Does not Update and shows Arrow-Down Signs
- Answer Metro apps not responding
- Answer Can't uninstall Internet Explorer 10
- Answer Image retention/screen burn/ghosting since upgrade to 8.1
- Answer Media Center seems to be running desktop.
- Answer I need a keylogger
- Answer serato dj 1.2.1 windows 8.1 compatibility issues
- Answer Windows 8.1 Preview screen size option bug
- Answer Driver for HP LaserJet 1320 Windows 8 64BIT