"Video playback device does not support playback of protected content"Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 03/04/2013 8:21 PM
This is a system with tuner via SiliconDust HD Homerun Prime. QuickTV works fine.
The temporary fix noted by maximizing and minimizing the WMC window temporarily fixes live TV tuner reception. Looking for a permanent fix.
More detail of this problem with DRM can be found here:
Have tried all of the above tactics. Still don't see an "Update Play Ready" on Step 14.
Any ideas what I'm missing here. Running Windows 8-64 Pro bit with the WMC add-on.
Also, have to say I'm real disappointed that MS took "Stay on Top" setting to keep WMC on top of other windows out of Win8 version.
What could possibly be the reason for that? Forces user to use third party utility / app.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
"Video playback device does not support playback of protected content"
Can you answer these?
- Answer why am I asked to install kb2676562 five times
- Answer Win 8 crashes while try to sleep
- Answer how to get ePrint out of error state?
- Answer Windows 8 failing to process order so I can't install
- Answer Why Is IE11 Playing Around With CPU Usage?
- Answer cant resolve DPC Watchdog Violation with Windows 8
- Answer Mail App will not open
- Answer Microsoft Money 2007 on new computer
- Answer Win 8 PC wakes up immediatly I put it to sleep
- Answer Windows 7 shows Not genuine after HDD upgrade.