"This APP can't run on your PC"=to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Oh JOY for joy I thought when i first downloaded window 8 last night. Today, I don't feel so joyful!! I must be missing something?! I go to my aol.mail to download a document someone emailed to me, and when I pressed to read I got a blue
ghost screen that said "This APP can't run on your PC" and just below that it said "to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher"
Well I must say that checking with the software publisher thing has made me want to
go back to drinking! No LUCK THERE!
Ok so I've tried the store(made sure current downloaded apps done=none for aol mail)/Engaged Hyper V= nothing/ downloaded and logged on with hotmail(havent used that in years-said something about linking blah blah)/went to microsoft sight insured my rig was
good to go=compatible test/tried various settings on the computer/tried to adjust settings in internet explorer=wouldn't let me change anything important/I've rebooted so many times i wanna puke!!Still can't pull up my email message. If this is something really
simple i will be truly excited because I have tried almost 15 plus ways to get it fixed. Any help here before i Rip this Program out and feed it to the local Zoo Animals!!!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
"This APP can't run on your PC"=to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.
Can you answer these?
- Answer strange qzbtslshie.exe file not sure what it is
- Answer face book log in requare please
- Answer the battery has 50% avialable and it's plugged in but not charging, how can i get it back to charging as normal??
- Answer Metro Apps load very slowly
- Answer Problems with email attachments
- Answer WU Error "Windows could not search for new updates" (error code 80070026)
- Answer Log on issue with buffalo AS-DHGL500
- Answer How disable the lock screen in windows 8 (not pro edition)
- Answer keyboard and mouse help!!!
- Answer It wont let me switch to a microsoft account on my pc