Importing a .pst file into Windows 8 MailContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Recently updated to windows 8 and Everything is great but there is one thing I cant seem to get to work.
Is there anyway that I can import a .pst file from Outlook 2007 into the Windows Mail 8 app.
I dont have Outlook installed but I would really like to be able to access my Contacts in the file since I copied them into the file Before I upgraded and now I use Office 2013 but didnt buy the one with Outlook included since i am otherwise satisfied with the mail app.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Importing a .pst file into Windows 8 Mail
Can you answer these?
- Answer Help! Windows Live Movie Maker
- Answer remove Home Group icon from desktop
- Answer Windows 8 Sync details - what is really synced ?
- Answer teclado um lado letra outro numero
- Answer I have been taking over by this: how do I remove it?
- Answer Vista SP2 update install froze during the 7th update of the 13 currently being installed. 2 updates successfully installed. 4 more are in a PENDING STATUS
- Answer Why does Movie Maker keep crashing?
- Answer Windows Audio missing
- Answer Windows 7 Imaging and Upgrading
- Answer Password bypass does not work