Importing a .pst file into Windows 8 MailContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Recently updated to windows 8 and Everything is great but there is one thing I cant seem to get to work.
Is there anyway that I can import a .pst file from Outlook 2007 into the Windows Mail 8 app.
I dont have Outlook installed but I would really like to be able to access my Contacts in the file since I copied them into the file Before I upgraded and now I use Office 2013 but didnt buy the one with Outlook included since i am otherwise satisfied with the mail app.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Importing a .pst file into Windows 8 Mail
Can you answer these?
- Answer Getting BSOD's on win 8 64bit (dumps included). Please have a look
- Answer Multiple Windows updates are failing with Error 0x80070081
- Answer Why ATI radeon xpress 200 doesn't support windows 7?
- Answer Event ID Error 3007, 3006, and 10021
- Answer How do you transfer files to a specific subfile
- Answer i have sony vio vgn-fz38m laptop no driver for mass storage controller
- Answer Images and Videos
- Answer error 8024402c
- Answer Problem with instalation Windows 8 RTM corrupted or missing files
- Answer I have a windows 8 PC which I use at home. I want to buy another one for lighter travel use, and would like to make a clone of my home PC .