'Send to Onenote' missing in IE10 and Office 2013 (Windows 8)Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
The '[S]end to OneNote' option is missing when I access the context menu in IE10 Windows 8). I can still use the tools menu (Alt+T) to access this functionali8ty but it isn't as convenient.
I've tried running the Office repair process (quick and full) to no avail. Also, under tools -> manage add-ins, the send to OneNote option is marked as 'Not Available'.
How can I fix this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
'Send to Onenote' missing in IE10 and Office 2013 (Windows 8)
Can you answer these?
- Answer Micorsoft Access 2010 losing files
- Answer Excel Formula
- Answer If I remove a group from the Outlook 2010 ribbon, how can I re-add it?
- Answer what is the equivalent of database model diagram in visio 2012
- Answer Descending equation in Excel
- Answer Follow-up to initial question
- Answer Difficulty installing Office 2013?
- Answer After update to iOS OneNote app (3.0.1) my shared OneNote notebooks aren't syncing to the device. Anyone else have the same problem?
- Answer How to set up a default value that changes
- Answer Cannot find insert tab in outlook 2013