'Send to Onenote' missing in IE10 and Office 2013 (Windows 8)Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
The '[S]end to OneNote' option is missing when I access the context menu in IE10 Windows 8). I can still use the tools menu (Alt+T) to access this functionali8ty but it isn't as convenient.
I've tried running the Office repair process (quick and full) to no avail. Also, under tools -> manage add-ins, the send to OneNote option is marked as 'Not Available'.
How can I fix this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
'Send to Onenote' missing in IE10 and Office 2013 (Windows 8)
Can you answer these?
- Answer Locate Link Browser problem
- Answer Extracting certain data from one worksheet to populate information in another worksheet
- Answer How to install office 2013 without uninstalling old version.
- Answer Too many devices sync problem in Outlook 13
- Answer Email filtered calendar view Outlook 2010
- Answer After moving GamerTag from one acct to another, Office 365 and Office 2013 licenses have been destroyed!
- Answer importing groups
- Answer Retrieve primary key based on combination of combo box selection?
- Answer office 2013 crashes due to switchable graphics settings
- Answer chart date different to source date