"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None
of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Can you answer these?
- Answer Move "Navigation Pane" to the right side of MS Word
- Answer I keep getting a message on my printer stating I am using an incorrect paper size after inserting a graphic on an envelope.
- Answer Option to "ignore message text in reply or forward does not work"
- Answer How do you know you were Bcc'd on an email?
- Answer I want my computer to open Excel files in Excel 2013 instead of Excel 2010, but how?
- Answer Onenote undo button
- Answer All Office 2013 programs crash when opening in protected view.
- Answer Different Between Outlook mail and web mail
- Answer code for copying MAX of col A to 14 rows lower in col B
- Answer More Dlookup help!