"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None
of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Can you answer these?
- Answer No spell check in out of office reply in Outlook 2010?
- Answer I bought Mircosoft Office Home and Student 2013 from Best Buy and I followed the instructions on the package but it says this product key isn't valid.
- Answer I got into this by mistake...how do I get out of it? I do not want to buy, subscribe to or install this.
- Answer Can't access to my office always update
- Answer How can I disable Images to automatically load on startup?
- Answer error ocurrs during instalation office 2013
- Answer office 2013 not responsding-
- Answer Cell Reference with LOOKUP
- Answer How to save Office 365 files locally to my Android phone?
- Answer hand writing on droid