Office 2013 Online Repair Tool Stuck on Step 3 of 4Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I purchased Office 2013 through the Home Use Program. After installing Office 2013, I uninstalled Office 2010 because I understood that I was only allowed to run one version of Office at a time. After I uninstalled Office 2010, Office 2013 would no longer
work, so I used the Online Repair Tool. However the repair tool seems to be stuck on step 3 of 4. It's been running for well over an hour. Is it supposed to take this long? Or is it really and truly stuck? There's no "Cancel" button, so how do I break out
of the application if it's really stuck? What do I do now?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Office 2013 Online Repair Tool Stuck on Step 3 of 4
Can you answer these?
- Answer stacked footer
- Answer Regarding my Microsoft Office home and Business 2013
- Answer 2013 pivot tables
- Answer iPhone 5 will not sync new calendar updates to Outlook 2007
- Answer snap pitcure from camera directly into onenote 365
- Answer How to sync IE common feed list (or Outlook feeds) AND a windows phone 8?
- Answer Problems to print pdf or Excel files
- Answer PDFs extraordinarily huge
- Answer outlook Search Index status never reaches zero
- Answer Outlook 2007 - dragging file leaves a permanent trace