Unable to intialize Excel.Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Hi, I'm using Office 365 Home Premium Preview on Windows 8. I'm using Tally 9 ERP, an accounting software, and using an option of exporting data to Excel (.xlsx). When I select that option Excel returns the answer "We're sorry, but Microsoft Excel Preview
has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Microsoft Excel Preview will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?" Tally 9 ERP returns the answer "Unable to initialize excel application". The repairing as well
as reinstalling of Office didn't help me. When I contacted the Tally customer care they confirmed that they could not provide support for trial versions (Office 365 Home premium Preview). Please let me know if this is a limitation of Preview version or there
is a problem. Thanks an advance for the help.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Unable to intialize Excel.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Wizards won't work in Access 2010 (32 bit)
- Answer IMAP Sent sometimes ending up in POP Sent folder
- Answer FindRecord macro in Access 2010
- Answer Office Excel 2010 problem with Layout Page
- Answer Exporting outlook 2013 contacts to CSV
- Answer I cannot open and edit an Excel file with windows 8 and office 2010 after I saved an Excel document!
- Answer i have purchased office premium 365 but while trying ot install , it says mot gettong downloaded
- Answer Computer crashed and now microsoft office is locked
- Answer stampa unione
- Answer Hello, is there a way to conditionally format based on comparing cell values?