Unable to intialize Excel.Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Hi, I'm using Office 365 Home Premium Preview on Windows 8. I'm using Tally 9 ERP, an accounting software, and using an option of exporting data to Excel (.xlsx). When I select that option Excel returns the answer "We're sorry, but Microsoft Excel Preview
has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Microsoft Excel Preview will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?" Tally 9 ERP returns the answer "Unable to initialize excel application". The repairing as well
as reinstalling of Office didn't help me. When I contacted the Tally customer care they confirmed that they could not provide support for trial versions (Office 365 Home premium Preview). Please let me know if this is a limitation of Preview version or there
is a problem. Thanks an advance for the help.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Unable to intialize Excel.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Outlook Calendar Appointment Attachments
- Answer Word 2010 footer formatting inconsistency
- Answer Collecting data was successful but it's not appearing in the database
- Answer How do i convert a VLOOKUP function result as a link to that result
- Answer How to show meeting room schedule in outlook 2010
- Answer Clear value in search box
- Answer Free Microsoft Office Word alternatives.
- Answer Office won't start up because of updating
- Answer "Accept" grayed out in forwarded appointment
- Answer MS office suite 2010 not working in system 8