gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface ProContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar,
it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Can you answer these?
- Answer Licence key - error code oxc004c008 -the product key has exceeded its unlock limit! How do i reactive my lincence key / get a new key ?
- Answer Where is my "New Folder"?
- Answer kernel seurity error during installing a software on my nokia cell phone
- Answer Trying to bey windows 8 credit card has been charged a couple of times, but no confirmation was given no way to download, nothing
- Answer Microsoft Money 2005 problem on windows 8.
- Answer WINDOWS 8 HP NOT RESETTING
- Answer Skype desktop not working after upgrade from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1
- Answer CURSOR JUMPING IN ALL APPLICATIONS: TROUBLESHOOTING NOT WORKING.
- Answer I am now getting a message telling me that my computer can't find the module C:\USERS\OWNER\cnmss. Can someone tell me what this is?
- Answer I am using windows 7 my product key won't work