gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface ProContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar,
it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Can you answer these?
- Answer I Want to upgrade my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 8
- Answer Wrong Skype Email
- Answer windows media
- Answer Still fail to refresh my Windows 8
- Answer I have Windows 7 and can get Credentials Mangers to insert my ID and My Passwordinto my internet Webpage
- Answer Missing Administrator Prompts for Installs
- Answer cuProgramas Compatibilidad Aplicaci�n Aplicaciones Aplicaci�n Aplicaciones Juego Juegos Heredado Bloqueo Bloqueos Cuelgue Cuelgues
- Answer NECESITO AYUDA PARA INSTAR SCA SNAP S510 EN WINDOW 8
- Answer IE9 hangs up on the 32bit side on Windows 7, I have done all that I can think of so I am requesting help.
- Answer Files added remotely to skydrive won't download to folder marked for offline