Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Can you answer these?
- Answer my save as function has no save button.
- Answer error 800705Bs
- Answer Error While connecting to the internet with Windows 8
- Answer my battery isn't working right
- Answer Webcal and other links
- Answer Maximum power of processor
- Answer Windows 8 network button or \\server don't work.
- Answer alternative download
- Answer Updates don't worfk
- Answer Security Certificate Error in IE 8