How do I fix "click-2-run configuration failure"Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Date Published: 02/02/2013 8:39 PM
When I click on either Excel Starter or Word Started in Office Home and Student 2010, I get the error message, "Click-2-Run Configuration Failure."
I can't access either program.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do I fix "click-2-run configuration failure"
Can you answer these?
- Answer Alt-Enter doesn't work as it used to in previous versions (manual line wrap doesn't work)
- Answer KEYS NOT WORKING: Page Up, Page Down, Scroll do not work in Publisher 2010
- Answer i'm unable to activate the software
- Answer Outlook sends message not arrives at the recipient specific.
- Answer Copy and Paste of Table Changes Custom Table Style
- Answer What is the little blue box with the white W in it (in Microsoft Word 2010) called?
- Answer Cannot edit Word Document
- Answer Problems running Microsoft Office in Windows 8
- Answer Re-install pre-loaded Office Starter
- Answer Word 2010 Checkbox Content Control - Change defaults