How do I fix "click-2-run configuration failure"Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Date Published: 02/02/2013 8:39 PM
When I click on either Excel Starter or Word Started in Office Home and Student 2010, I get the error message, "Click-2-Run Configuration Failure."
I can't access either program.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do I fix "click-2-run configuration failure"
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot attach files to Outlook 2013 appointment
- Answer Outlook 2013 Displaying Phone Numbers as Different Type of Phone Number in Different Views
- Answer numbering - stopped working
- Answer unable to activate office professional HUP 2013
- Answer "background installation ran into a problem"
- Answer numberformat a variant
- Answer Unable to install H&S 2013 on windows 8 laptop
- Answer I Want A Query That Shows All Records But The Last Record EXCEPT When It's The Last Record
- Answer Specific emails cannot be forwarded or replied to in MS office 2010.
- Answer 16:9 aspect ratio and VISIO 2013