I can't access the Update Labels button in Mail MergeContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I've been using Word Starter 2010/mail merge to create mailing labels. Apparently I have done something recently that changed some settings and I can't figure it out.
While doing the mail merge, I get as far as creating the address block. Then, the Update Labels button is not available. When I try using the Wizard, I do not get a chance to edit my label size or update labels.
I'm using the same method on my PC and it still works fine, so I know it's something I've done on this laptop. I really don't want to have to do a sys restore just to fix this. Anybody?
If I try the regular Labels option, which is usually used for a single address, I get an error that says, "There is a problem with the label information you are trying to use. You may be able to correct the problem by repairing Office or reinstalling the label information." And this is upon opening a new document and clicking on Mailings>Labels
I have tons of mailing labels to print - help!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
I can't access the Update Labels button in Mail Merge
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I turn off OneNote's paste feature that autolinks the website where I found the content when I paste something?
- Answer How to assign a string as constant in macro?
- Answer setup file doesn't work
- Answer Outlook Calendar Reminder Gives Three Notices Of Each Event
- Answer Cropping - PowerPoint 2010
- Answer Cant open 2013 word docs or app on Acer laptop
- Answer Visio - After dowloagind the sw, I can not install it
- Answer Windows 8 wiped all my apps
- Answer shared history gets corrupted
- Answer Fill cells using ranking