I can't access the Update Labels button in Mail MergeContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I've been using Word Starter 2010/mail merge to create mailing labels. Apparently I have done something recently that changed some settings and I can't figure it out.
While doing the mail merge, I get as far as creating the address block. Then, the Update Labels button is not available. When I try using the Wizard, I do not get a chance to edit my label size or update labels.
I'm using the same method on my PC and it still works fine, so I know it's something I've done on this laptop. I really don't want to have to do a sys restore just to fix this. Anybody?
If I try the regular Labels option, which is usually used for a single address, I get an error that says, "There is a problem with the label information you are trying to use. You may be able to correct the problem by repairing Office or reinstalling the label information." And this is upon opening a new document and clicking on Mailings>Labels
I have tons of mailing labels to print - help!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
I can't access the Update Labels button in Mail Merge
Can you answer these?
- Answer Downgraded from Outlook 2013 > 2010. Unable to activate with previous key
- Answer Unable to get started...
- Answer Office 2010 Home and Business
- Answer Data Validation - Using Sharepoint List
- Answer outlook 2013 mspst32.dll
- Answer VBA Code for Centering a Line
- Answer Is the 'Date Accessed' updated whenever someone opens a spreadsheet?
- Answer DLOOKUP?
- Answer Custom format quarters in pivot table
- Answer Offset eraser onenote