Outlook 2013 Drafts FolderContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
What exactly what was the design decision that required removing the option to select where I want my damn drafts and sent items? Why can't I have it save drafts locally? The drop-down box only lets me select a couple folders - two of which are NOT ACTUALLY
AVAILABLE when using gmail as the IMAP provider (Drafts, Sent).
The only reason I can fathom is that Hotmail (or whatever it's called now) does not have this problem, since it was designed specifically to be compatible with Outlook. Gmail, however, uses a different system. A system that was compatible with 2010. So, now
that the anti-trust restrictions have been lifted, suddenly it's time to start blacklisting the competition.
This is garbage. It likely took more work to remove the functionality than it would to allow the user to configure their own damn mail. The USPS doesn't force me to save my drafts and sent mail in proprietary boxes, so why should you? I was suckered into buying
the product with the promise of improvements. It's worse than before. My Outlook 2010 installation has absolutely no problem. But its retarded younger brother cannot.
So, (a) is there a way to fix this (or do you have plans to do it at some point?)
and (b), If not, can I get a refund? This feature is important to me since this 'feature' (or lack thereof) does not allow me to select my own trash folder. So, when I delete something, it simply says (paraphrasing) "I'm sorry Dave, I can't let you do that"
because the folder does not exist. When, in a sane person's reality, the folder does exist, and Outlook, like a typical 3-year-old, sticks its fingers in its ears and ignores it.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Outlook 2013 Drafts Folder
Can you answer these?
- Answer Saving excel 2010 causes windows 7 screen orientation to change
- Answer Outlook crashes on Windows 8.1
- Answer In Outlook Contacts the date used to come up automatically.
- Answer I' m trying to install office home premium on my laptop,there is an error message " sorry something went wrong" Can anybody help ?
- Answer Reinstalled Windows 7 Without Checking Microsoft Office Product Key
- Answer Conversation Settings
- Answer Convert dd.hh:mm to mm
- Answer Left Function
- Answer Excel 2010/2013 VBA bug
- Answer Embedded pictures in the body of the email is not visible in Windows 7/Outlook 2013