The selected disc image isn't valid.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I've downloaded Project Professional 2013 from the Microsoft Action Pack website. The resulting ISO will not burn to DVD on Windows 7 Pro 64bit with the error message "The disc image file isn't valid." Sure not! Is there a workaround?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
The selected disc image isn't valid.
Can you answer these?
- Answer What does this mean? "program wants to make a change to your computer"
- Answer Full screen alternates with normal display with every keystroke on every internet browser.
- Answer Can I purchase/use a Windows 7 OEM on a new laptop that came with FreeDOS?
- Answer atapi dvd a dh16a1l is not working properly with windows 8
- Answer Digital camera nor smart phone no longer recognized in autoplay
- Answer Cannot install Directx 9 on Windows 7, always get an error "An internal system error occured."
- Answer Often when I let my computer go into sleep mode I will return and the mouse pointer is gone. I have to cold boot to get it back. Any ideas?
- Answer which version of Visual studio is suitable with windows7homebasic
- Answer xp cant detect nikon after useing Ghost Buster
- Answer my Bluetooth is not working in windows 8 in lenovo G560