The selected disc image isn't valid.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I've downloaded Project Professional 2013 from the Microsoft Action Pack website. The resulting ISO will not burn to DVD on Windows 7 Pro 64bit with the error message "The disc image file isn't valid." Sure not! Is there a workaround?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
The selected disc image isn't valid.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to install Powershell 1.0 on Windows Vista Home Basic w/SP2
- Answer i got my pc used I'm not the adminitrator. wha shoul I do?
- Answer I am an idiot I believe I corrupted my computer by loading an evil website Ilivid.com, now I can't bring up add/remove list to delete. Ouch, anybody help please?
- Answer Visual C++ Runtime Error while writing a DVD using NERO 4
- Answer Two Recent Places Folders
- Answer No Idea
- Answer my defualt window dont show my programs
- Answer Windows keeps switching back to desktop
- Answer windows fail windows 8 Pro
- Answer MS Office security updates keep returning through Update