runtime error: every time I launch the office there's a dialogue box shows that "Hold on, this should only take a few moments..."Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Date Published: 01/28/2013 11:05 PM
however, it's never finish, and I cannot close this box!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
runtime error: every time I launch the office there's a dialogue box shows that "Hold on, this should only take a few moments..."
Can you answer these?
- Answer Secondary monitor problem
- Answer Office Pro 2013 unable to activate, followed all the steps to download and installed using a key I just purchased and everything installed but now it will not activate???
- Answer How to use the find & replace function in an Access Query to replace Quote marks in a text column
- Answer excell 2010 problems
- Answer Reporting database for Access 2013 webapp
- Answer got office 2013 installed by PC World on my new lap top. wont recognise my email to active it.
- Answer Microsoft Visual Basic
- Answer Windows can not find C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\integratedoffice.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again.
- Answer outlook insists on trying to find a .pst file for a mail account I deleted
- Answer Why is my send/receive taking too long?