runtime error: every time I launch the office there's a dialogue box shows that "Hold on, this should only take a few moments..."Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Date Published: 01/28/2013 11:05 PM
however, it's never finish, and I cannot close this box!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
runtime error: every time I launch the office there's a dialogue box shows that "Hold on, this should only take a few moments..."
Can you answer these?
- Answer Saving QuickxParts in Outlook 2010
- Answer Disapperance of Office 365 after online repair
- Answer Excel Surveys - Service Status?
- Answer Office 2007 compatibility with windows 8?
- Answer Project 2010.
- Answer Office 365 Installation truble.
- Answer How do identify fields of information that are not equal?
- Answer Emails not downloading 0x80070000x error code on send receive in Outlook 2007
- Answer Workbook_NewSheet
- Answer Access to Microsoft account as well as the suits to Office 2013.