office 2013-getting your new office ready for you errorContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I just installed Office 2013
and no matter what office component I open it does the same thing.
if I open Word another windows opens
"Getting your office ready for you"
"hold on , this should only take a few moments"
and it never stops.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
office 2013-getting your new office ready for you error
Can you answer these?
- Answer Query performance optimization
- Answer Приложение OneNote допустило ошибку и не может завершить текущую операцию.
- Answer Inserting an Appendix
- Answer How do I "Save As" to a tab delimited format WITHOUT Excel forcing the ".txt" extension to the filename?
- Answer Outlook transfer from Mac to Windows
- Answer Outlook - pop up, security certificate can't be verified
- Answer I can't insert a page number
- Answer Outlook 2007 "an unexpected error has occurred" when sending attachments over 1mb in size
- Answer List Box results
- Answer I cannot open Outlook, I recieve the following message: