Unable to start Office 2013 Professional PlusContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went
wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Can you answer these?
- Answer MS office Picture Manager
- Answer Office 365 : How to disable subscription before trial expires.
- Answer Putting file to server
- Answer Update Access 2007 table (field) with Excel Data
- Answer Inserting Grey Text Fields
- Answer fail to install
- Answer Number of Installs Incorrect
- Answer Installation of 365 Office
- Answer Reinstallation of Microsoft Office 2010 in Windows 8
- Answer Is this a hoax?