windows updates KB2736428,KB2742595,code 643Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am trying to install windows updates KB2736428,KB2742595 (Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 on XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB2742595)) (Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 on XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB2736428)). I keep getting Error Code 643.I am using Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 64-bit. It was installed clean on my drive by myself . I have had no problems downloading updates till now. This problem stated on 01/10/13. It went on for a while as the updates were on automatic. I have had several updates of MS security essentials and several optional updates the last of which was today (of the keyboard and mouse). It is only these two that are giving me a problem.I have researched online to an extensive degree and have found no solution that works, including Microsoft's Mr. Fixit. Any suggestions in which way to go would be appreciated.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
windows updates KB2736428,KB2742595,code 643
Can you answer these?
- Answer why must I click F5 every time to see documents
- Answer Made a new account on Windows 7 and my old account was wiped clean?
- Answer Tired of all the issues!
- Answer My computer restarts after watching 5 minutes of online video's
- Answer Folders and videos
- Answer windows explorer freezes but mouse still responds
- Answer Problem emerged recently downloading photos from CF Card
- Answer IE security hole issue
- Answer Javaw cannot find by windows
- Answer dual booting winpe3.0 and win xp