windows updates KB2736428,KB2742595,code 643Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am trying to install windows updates KB2736428,KB2742595 (Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 on XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB2742595)) (Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 on XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB2736428)). I keep getting Error Code 643.I am using Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 64-bit. It was installed clean on my drive by myself . I have had no problems downloading updates till now. This problem stated on 01/10/13. It went on for a while as the updates were on automatic. I have had several updates of MS security essentials and several optional updates the last of which was today (of the keyboard and mouse). It is only these two that are giving me a problem.I have researched online to an extensive degree and have found no solution that works, including Microsoft's Mr. Fixit. Any suggestions in which way to go would be appreciated.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
windows updates KB2736428,KB2742595,code 643
Can you answer these?
- Answer Need serious help. Urgent. Comp freezes everytime during log in.
- Answer Not all accounts linked to People app show as linked
- Answer Screen Resolution
- Answer switch account choice on "start" page logged-in account button (win 8 enterprise) disappeared...
- Answer Blank screen after login..
- Answer swaincardsolutions
- Answer Changed Gmail password, can't change password on Mail app
- Answer When attempting to send or recieve I get an error stating invalid password.mI have reset password 4 times to no avail.
- Answer How can I find into Window System some information that I selected but I didn't copy?
- Answer Sims2