Windows 8 Pro Setup.exe ERROR ''Use the other installation disk that says 64-bit..."Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Hey! I had Windows 8 Professional from a friend and it was an ISO file.. I Extracted it using WinRAR.. Everything was OK.. But when i opened the Setup.exe it show me this error 'Use the other installation disc that says 64-bit. When you insert it, Windows
Setup will restart automatically. I have ASUS X54H and have Windows release preview 64-bit running on it, but i wanted Pro.. Thanks.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 8 Pro Setup.exe ERROR ''Use the other installation disk that says 64-bit..."
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have problems installing Microsoft works on my computer
- Answer Windows 7 blue screen error 0x0000000d1
- Answer LISTADO DE COMANDOS DE WINDOWS 7
- Answer 80070102 AuthenTec driver update
- Answer I deleted a few headers ie: bing, ilot, etc., and now my IE8 will not open. Is there something that I can do to correct this so that I can again use IE8?
- Answer I have this error Runtime error 216 at 0000000000409F13?
- Answer Cannot Load The User's Profile - Logged In With Default Profile
- Answer I can't open any emails - 'Problem occured" ?????
- Answer Nothing seems to work well, can't get support, seems like the app store is run by software pirates
- Answer How to fix a Windows Vista OS Version: 6_0_002 Shut Down Errors:BCCode: 1000008e(BCP1:0000005,BCP2:8331AFA3,BCP3: 92AC499C, BCP4:00000000)