KB2742597 keeps failingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
On every boot Windows Update has .Net Framework 1.1 Security Update SP1 KB2742597. The installation fails and pops up again. I have re-installed .Net Framework 1.1 which did not help. I am running XPSP3. I have recently installed BitDefender Total Security 2013 which may be involved.
I also keep getting the following event: The MATS service encountered a failure when getting HTTP proxy settings. hr=0x80072F94.
MATSvc is listed in the BitDefender Firewall (Allowed). I'm tired and out of things to try. Help! Please!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
KB2742597 keeps failing
Can you answer these?
- Answer why has my wireless router stopped working?
- Answer Brother MFC-6890CDW All-in-One Printer
- Answer After September Windows update, I can't open Word 2010. Help!
- Answer google sync passphrase to trust this PC
- Answer I am unable to fix error kb947821, hotfix. I have never heard of hotfix.On my shutdown their is an exclamation (yellow) o
- Answer how do I close a file on i livid
- Answer How can I empty my "deleted" file within a certain date range; we have emails as far back as 2006 and I want to keep all 2012????
- Answer Windows Live Mail - Singature
- Answer dllhost.exe Com Surrogate - Memory leakage?
- Answer i have windows 8 activation with key can i install it more then one pc