Outlook Web Access 2003 error on Surface RT IE10Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Hi MS Answers community,
I was hoping someone could shed some light or help with an IE10 error or incompatibility on my Surface RT. I am trying to access my work email account via IE10 (Metro or Desktop) using Outlook Web Access 2003.
I am able to sign-in, using my credentials for work (not my live.id on the Surface - via use another account) and IE10 begins loading the page after I login. As per the attached screenshot however, whilst the left navigation/menu pane loads just fine, there appears to be a HTML error for the top RHS menu pane - and the content area stalls at "loading".
Given that Windows RT does not offer alternate browsers, I was wondering if someone could advise a fix for this issue which would allow OWA 2003 to work on my Surface RT?
It would be greatly appreciated. This is my last option, as the company I work for does not use exchange activesync at all (they run a blackberry server and only use SMTP for it).
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Outlook Web Access 2003 error on Surface RT IE10
Can you answer these?
- Answer No Microsoft Windows Receiver 700 v2.0 driver for windows 8.1
- Answer How to repair the "right click" menu print function in Windows XP?
- Answer something happened and windows 8.1 couldn't be installed.Please try again. Error code 0xc1900104
- Answer Uninstall Windows Live Mesh
- Answer Where is the mail app in Windows 8.1 Preview?.
- Answer have losty ability to zip files - option disappearred from 'send to' right click. Any ideas?
- Answer How to fix files SFC Scan did not fix?
- Answer i need to restore my computer but i cant get it out of safe mode i have tried everything please help me because it cant be restored in safe mode.
- Answer Is there an easy way to determine what software applications can work with SharePoint to make use of the KPI feature?
- Answer Problem with video card.