jaxb class generation not workingContent on this page is from Stackoverflow
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
jaxb class generation not working
Can you answer these?
- Answer SublimeText2 Custom Syntax
- Answer How To Take Hard-Coded/Repetitive jQuery Syntax and Condense to be Dynamic
- Answer Windows 2008 and wrong BPL loading
- Answer Ember fixtures on model are not loaded at start
- Answer does not support Arabic Content in webpage
- Answer x11 limit mouse movements
- Answer get text of a selected dynamically textbox c#
- Answer The scrollExtend plugin add additional div
- Answer Accessing google api -application- "Invalid parameter value for origin: Missing authority:file://"
- Answer How to print Two-Dimensional Array like table