I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 12/30/2012 5:01 PM
The "object error" only appears when I access certain websites. Some websites seem to be OK.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?
Can you answer these?
- Answer No USB audio from internet sources!
- Answer setup is preparing your computer for first use showing on startup
- Answer Is there a Windows 7 Home Premium trial?
- Answer Not able to copy data to USB Drive in WIndows 7 even with Administrative rights
- Answer Windows 8 but every siingle time I play any online games (even in facebook) the system crashes and restarts the pc.
- Answer Windows Vista was installed on my MacBook Pro...
- Answer Cannot Activate Windows - Error: 0x80070005
- Answer I have 3 verticle blue and gold lines the full heighth of my screen
- Answer Need help with files/documents rollback!!!
- Answer netsh portproxy / windows IP table?