I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 12/30/2012 5:01 PM
The "object error" only appears when I access certain websites. Some websites seem to be OK.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can not communicate over second NIC card on my server
- Answer My External HDD wont work. PLS HELP.
- Answer Going from 7 to 8 to 8.1?
- Answer why is a eye coming up every time i change my password
- Answer Please give us desktop back
- Answer Error Code 43: NVIDIA GeForce Visual Adapter not working
- Answer Itunes will not load
- Answer Copying RDP files
- Answer pinned apps hotkey bug
- Answer Change WMA Music Files to MP3 files