Code: 0xd0000225Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I purchased a new Lenovo all in one computer. I setup my Microsoft account and my picture password. I'm trying to add another user and am able to confirm email address, however, I can get no further as I get "We're sorry, but something went wrong. This
user wasn't added to the PC. Code: 0xd0000225". I need to set up my kids with the parental controls that is an option on Windows 8. Please help.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer SteelSeries World of Warcraft Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mice
- Answer need help to update reader for games
- Answer HOTMAIL.
- Answer Kiadawn
- Answer cpu running 60% on idel
- Answer Repeat updates for KB2656351 and KB2600217 upon shutdown, Microsoft fix-it not helpful
- Answer is a Gateway NE56R computer 32 bit or 64 bit
- Answer Grand Theft Auto IV - Purchased from Steam
- Answer runtime error prog c
- Answer i lost my windows 8 product key. what alternatives should i do to find it?