Code: 0xd0000225Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I purchased a new Lenovo all in one computer. I setup my Microsoft account and my picture password. I'm trying to add another user and am able to confirm email address, however, I can get no further as I get "We're sorry, but something went wrong. This
user wasn't added to the PC. Code: 0xd0000225". I need to set up my kids with the parental controls that is an option on Windows 8. Please help.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer I think the start button is not functional in Windows 8.1
- Answer Canon MX430 series FAX update won't go away after install
- Answer Where is the Elevated Command Prompt in 8.1?
- Answer Catalyst Control Center host application not working
- Answer Integridad de código no pudo cargar el catálogo
- Answer Appstore Windows 8 problem - error 0x80070032
- Answer You Cannot Connect to the Internet After You Connect to a VPN Server
- Answer A8S23EA
- Answer Will a wireless Xbox controller connect to my PC via a "Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Receiver 3.0"?
- Answer I cannot send or recieve email get error ox8004210B