Plato~1 updater.dll errorContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Plato~1 updater.dll error
Can you answer these?
- Answer Any fix for Verizon/Outlook and Windows 8?
- Answer Bluescreen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (NETIO.SYS)
- Answer I have a samsung windows 8 laptop and it stops charging at 80% and it says plugged in not charging please give answer.
- Answer why are all of my pics music and videos empty in my windows media player? But the other users on the pc have my stuff? all of my librarys are empty why is that?
- Answer hard drive died need to re install W8 upgrade.
- Answer Windows 8 xbox
- Answer How do i move youtube videos onto Windows Movie Maker for Windows 8?
- Answer Missing CD Driver.
- Answer stuck mouse
- Answer Profile has been automatically deleted, new profiles automatically created and cannot log in