New computer windows 8 error 0xc0000001Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 12/25/2012 10:40 PM
For Christmas I bought my son a new Hp Envy that came with windows 8
After Setting it up and starting it, it gives an error 0xc0000001 and will gives three options:
- enter to try again
- f8 for startup settings
- esc for Uefi firmware settings
Starting in safe modes doesn't work as it says "cannot finish windows update on safe mode, restart computer to finish updates"
Not sure how to resolve this problem and it will take a while taking it into a store o be looked at especially this time of the year.
I hope I can get some help win this issue.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
New computer windows 8 error 0xc0000001
Can you answer these?
- Answer free cell and spider solitaire card dealing rate
- Answer usb not being detected
- Answer I updated my Ram in my Acer Aspire 5532 3gb to 4gb and it shows I'm only using 2gb and I have an empty slot
- Answer Expression Encoder 4, no sound (XP Pro SP3)
- Answer DVD / VIDEO DOWNLOADER, CUTTER & JOINER
- Answer Mail failed to sync
- Answer Upgraded to Windows 8, Desktop says "Failed to initial environment."
- Answer Security Update KB2686509 will not install - Fix it does not fix the problem.
- Answer Access control modification
- Answer Licence on Windows 8