Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1) - PhoneGapContent on this page is from Stackoverflow
I develop Android apps now with PhoneGap. Lately when I try to switch between HTML pages, the application closed, and in the LogCat the following error appears:
12-24 15:43:39.237: A/libc(23631): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1), thread 23631 (.example.app)
I searched a bit on Google about this error, and what I understand is that it is related to the device's memory. I found some solutions, but not so much that I realized how I implement them in PhoneGap.
Has anyone here encountered this error before? What can I do to solve the problem?
Thank you :)
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1) - PhoneGap
Can you answer these?
- Answer what does *zoom:1 does in bootstrap?
- Answer How do I preload non-hardcoded background images with jQuery?
- Answer H2 database with unitils
- Answer Mongo DB Aggregates
- Answer how to plot the linear regression in R?
- Answer How to make long URLs friendly with .htaccess
- Answer C++ parsing function-type template argument
- Answer Perl Expresion for negate a group
- Answer Why does my Android app crash with NoClassDefFoundError for one specific library?
- Answer UML Sequence Diagram workflow in ArgoUML