Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1) - PhoneGapContent on this page is from Stackoverflow
I develop Android apps now with PhoneGap. Lately when I try to switch between HTML pages, the application closed, and in the LogCat the following error appears:
12-24 15:43:39.237: A/libc(23631): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1), thread 23631 (.example.app)
I searched a bit on Google about this error, and what I understand is that it is related to the device's memory. I found some solutions, but not so much that I realized how I implement them in PhoneGap.
Has anyone here encountered this error before? What can I do to solve the problem?
Thank you :)
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1) - PhoneGap
Can you answer these?
- Answer SlimDX Controller, Toggle
- Answer COUNTING SAME VALUES IN ROWS BASED ON THEIR OCCURENCE
- Answer what is the "pointer to a pointer" operator in c language?
- Answer Android: Decrypt text using RSA private key stored in database
- Answer Maximum recursion depth reached faster when using functools.lru_cache
- Answer Xcode Error: _OBJC_CLASS_$_GrowingTextView", referenced from, while i am compiling Xcode ..
- Answer css positioning difference according size
- Answer C#: Inserting TIMESTAMP data in MYSQL? Error "MYSQL version for the right syntax to use near etc"
- Answer Turn conditional recursion algorithm to an iterative one