When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 12/23/2012 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I reinstall Skydrive once is unistalled from the Windows8 RC
- Answer windows cannot find 'c:\WINDOWS\System32\ToolsDelFolders.exe'
- Answer Media Centre and Windows 8
- Answer Windows 8 file recovery
- Answer Windows appstore shows pending download on Proxy Server
- Answer Cannot add exchange account after reintalling mail app
- Answer Re: Trying to upgrade security of OverDrive Media Console
- Answer All installed Certificates are broken; cannot update Windows or validate Genuine Advantage
- Answer when i try to log on to my windows 7 it now says 79f0dd1.exe is not recognised as an internal or external command operable program or batch file
- Answer BSOD error in Windows 8 (0xc000021a) - often while watching video