windows couldn't connect to the windows all-user install agent serviceContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 12/20/2012 3:50 PM
I just upgraded my laptop to Windows 8 Pro for about a week.
This laptop is used so far for web browsing only. No additional program installed. So pretty much standard windows.
But today when I login using ordinary user account I get the following message
Windows couldn't connect to the windows all-user install agent service. Please consult your system administrator.
This is quite weird as it is a standard windows with no change ever made, none any program installed.
The product supposed to have 90 days support from Microsoft. But it is very hard to find how to contact Microsoft regarding this, and I can only find this forum.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
windows couldn't connect to the windows all-user install agent service
Can you answer these?
- Answer using skype causes blue screen of death - help please?!
- Answer My windows 7 shows me that my ALL IN ONE printer DX 7450 is ESC/P-R
- Answer Arrow turned into boxes around Scrollbar in home screen.
- Answer Windows 7 doesn't bring up search results older than the last thirty days
- Answer webcam raw output
- Answer 0x80070004 error on desktop upgrade from Win 8.0
- Answer Media Center seems to be running desktop.
- Answer Error Code: -5005 : 0x80070002 - Can't uninstall the program (Sony PC Companion 2.10.181)
- Answer The Windows Store app won't open?
- Answer " The trust relation ship between workstation and primary domain failed "