Problem installing updates kb2574819 and kb2592687Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
When I install updates kb2574819 and kb2592687 the computer prompts me to restart it and I do. when it restarts It says failure configuring windows updates, reverting changes. Does anyone know how to fix this. It doesn't matter either if I try to install
it from windows updates or the microsoft website.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Problem installing updates kb2574819 and kb2592687
Can you answer these?
- Answer My Dual boot PC - W7 & W8 machine had a boot error and now it shows W7 as not legal. W8 is fine.. I retyped the ID activation key and still says I am Illegal and MS blocked Authentication.. Any Cl
- Answer Windows 8 intermittent sound issues.
- Answer How do you allocate a Password to the Guest Account
- Answer Yet Another windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation
- Answer Problems installing Windows 8
- Answer windows update s not installig
- Answer Microsoft provide wrong Windows installation key
- Answer Desktop Picture not displaying
- Answer Verification waiting period
- Answer BlueScreen Problem