Opening Attachments in Office 2013Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Hi, I can't open any MS Office attachments from Outlook including PowerPoint, Word & Excel. I get a dialogue popup asking me if I want to repair but selecting that does nothing. If I download the attachment and save in a file it opens ok. I've got Windows 8, Office 2013 and Outlook. Same thing happens for all MS Office files attached to Outlook.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Opening Attachments in Office 2013
Can you answer these?
- Answer Help files for Office Professional Plus 2010 products.
- Answer can't start writing hebrew unless pressing the space key
- Answer bubble chart adding height
- Answer NOW or Date stamp upon entry?
- Answer [How] do table formats work?
- Answer Disappearing Folder!
- Answer Macro Taking time to Clear the contents
- Answer How can I type in Journal?
- Answer Outlook 2013 says too many devices sync to my account
- Answer Open a New word dpcument from within Access 2010