MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-installContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from
Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there any chance of making Windows 8 apps compatible with netbooks?
- Answer USB Drives install but recives GPO restriction prompt.
- Answer windows cannot find c:/??????/download/dell-webcam-manager
- Answer How to stop Windows to receive unwanted messages from the Internet?
- Answer -I CONSISTANTLY KEEP READING ERROR # 0x080070437
- Answer Can I buy a CD Rom Games for a Windows 8
- Answer PB drivers windows 8 hercules
- Answer Blue Snowball Mic Suddenly Unrecognized by Windows 7
- Answer 0x80070245
- Answer "cannot delete folders in windows explorer"