MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-installContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from
Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Can you answer these?
- Answer why did bluestacks crash?
- Answer Installed windows 8 pro on my netbook with windows 7 starter, now want to revert back to windows 7 starter as most apps don't open as screen resolution is too low.
- Answer keyboard layout creator version 1.4.6000.2 description corrupted
- Answer curser moves around while typing
- Answer Windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem. I get the following error Windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem
- Answer how can I create a recovery disc for windows vista home premium
- Answer Windows Live email pictures unable to be forwarded
- Answer can I run my deskjet895se with my surface tablet
- Answer Windows 8 keeps freezing and needs a hard restart - corrupt files in scannow
- Answer Windows 8.1 Installation Error '0x8007025D'