windows 8 cursor files missing or corruptContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Today I used "easy transfer" to copy files from my xp to a new windows 8 computer. After completion, my mouse cursor stopped working properly. I get an error message: windows\cursors\3dgarra.cur file which contains the "normal select" cursor is either
missing or corrupt. And then the error continues to pop with several other files names that are missing or corrupt. I have checked my directory and can't find the files that show as errors - where can i get downloads of the cursor files for Windows 8?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
windows 8 cursor files missing or corrupt
Can you answer these?
- Answer Install issues
- Answer Can I install XP on Dell 755 that now has Windows 7
- Answer I've also noticed, no link to ANY social media. EVERYONE should know how much the MICROSOFT CORPORATION has screwed us out of software coordination.
- Answer after upgrading to window 8 and media player 12 I no longer have video just sound when I play back my video files
- Answer Why doesn't Chrome work in Windows 8?
- Answer In WSUS. we are facing some issues with to download the content file
- Answer wireless stops working and hows wired network symbol
- Answer cannot use numeric pad and keyboard at the same time becaise of qwerty456
- Answer DNS
- Answer pop up message