windows 8 cursor files missing or corruptContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Today I used "easy transfer" to copy files from my xp to a new windows 8 computer. After completion, my mouse cursor stopped working properly. I get an error message: windows\cursors\3dgarra.cur file which contains the "normal select" cursor is either
missing or corrupt. And then the error continues to pop with several other files names that are missing or corrupt. I have checked my directory and can't find the files that show as errors - where can i get downloads of the cursor files for Windows 8?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
windows 8 cursor files missing or corrupt
Can you answer these?
- Answer Question Regaurding reinstallation of windows 7
- Answer Suggestion: Easy Way to Re-initialize "modern UI" apps on Windows 8/RT
- Answer I cant open my hard disk after me change the file system from fat32 to ntfs
- Answer my computer reads no hd0 detected then monitor goes to sleep what can I do about it?
- Answer Changed Default program library due to SSD running out space.
- Answer help solving or patch error 8024002D
- Answer plug n play windows 8?
- Answer RDS load testing simulation tools - how to use it
- Answer PC intermittently loses assigned dhcp IPv4 address
- Answer win 7 pro license valid on 2 devices if one is desktop and the second one mobile ?