Setup cannot find ProPlusr.WW\ProPRWW2.cab. Browse to a valid installation source...Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Getting this error on Office 2013 install onto clean install of Windows 8. Know it is not an i/o error, because I burned two discs and successfully installed it on a Windows 7 machine.
Have tried various msconfig boots with services and startups disabled - still doesn't work. And there is hardly anything in there as it's a clean install.
Tried installing in safe mode - didn't work.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Setup cannot find ProPlusr.WW\ProPRWW2.cab. Browse to a valid installation source...
Can you answer these?
- Answer Need to rerun set up for Office 2010 to get clipart in Publisher
- Answer how can I reassign my office 2010?
- Answer Links getting removed when trying to run a macro
- Answer Outlook 2013 will not archive
- Answer Google server rejected mail with NDR
- Answer how i get update result
- Answer Unknown error returned from application
- Answer How to rename inbox in Outlook??
- Answer Office 365 Home Premium contains SkyDrive Pro 2013 or not?
- Answer pointing OneNote store app to existing Skydrive OneNote files