Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 12/02/2012 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Can you answer these?
- Answer Touchpad on Surface Pro as well as blue toothe Microsoft Surface mouse stopped working properly after upgrade to 8.1
- Answer windows trouble shooter error
- Answer The way to use my HP LaserJet printer P2035n with Windows 8 upgrade.
- Answer windows mail empty folders
- Answer can my netbook (lenovo S110) support windows 8?
- Answer Upgrade XP OEM to Windoews 7. How?
- Answer Suggestion for a screen and a menu...
- Answer quad core processor running on 2 cores
- Answer Windows 8.1 update wiped out everything: apps, settings, email accounts and anything else useful and only left faceless Windows 8.1
- Answer The adminstrators password has been lost due to an employee seperation, now I as admin. cant make any necessary changes please HELP