Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 12/02/2012 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows won't update. How do I Fix Error Code 80246008?
- Answer USB 10 port hub drivers
- Answer How to make a not working primary windows 7 in an external data drive
- Answer I received the same error message when installing a Renesas Electronics USA 3.0 Host controller card/ driver on Window 7 Ultima
- Answer Windows 7 Home basic SP1 - Internet connected icon ( same like mob network coverage icon )
- Answer Re installation with same product key
- Answer In Windows Explorer and Desktop, with Auto-Arrange off, the icons periodically move to random new positions
- Answer how do i transfer contacts from XP which I have copied onto desktop Windows 7 to contacts in outlook express on windows 7
- Answer any video from the web. Picture stops but audio continues until mouse is moved Why?
- Answer Windows Media player 12 won't upgrade DRM