ADWS error event ID 1202Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
One of the servers is receiving ADWS error, Event ID 1202.
This computer is now hosting the specified directory instance, but Active Directory Web Services could not service it. Active Directory Web Services will retry this operation periodically.
Directory instance: NTDS
Directory instance LDAP port: 389
Directory instance SSL port: 636
This appears every minute and is rather annoying.
The server is Windows server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
Could anyone suggest any ways of solving this error?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
ADWS error event ID 1202
Can you answer these?
- Answer Getting TrustedInstaller to let me delete items
- Answer File History with Multiple User Accounts
- Answer Bsod and errors I received today
- Answer MyTomTom device driver dated 21/4/2009 incompatable with many (Win7 64bit & Win8 64 bit) PCs
- Answer windows 7 won't shut down properly because it is waiting for download manage (not manager) to close
- Answer How do you edit the taskbar of windows 7? How would someone put a line through like so?
- Answer how do i delete msxml 3.0 sp11 from my computer
- Answer Changed Motherboard: Activating Windows 7 product activation
- Answer WHY I CANNOT OPEN ANY PROGRAM FILES ON MY DEL INSPRON 600M WITH WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL?
- Answer I have use the automatic update to install vista servive pack 1 but I don't think it installed properly