Why urdu is called syllable timed language?Content on this page is from Answers.com
Date Published: 08/15/2012 3:46 AM
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Why urdu is called syllable timed language?
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the unit measure for capacity?
- Answer What are the answers to younguncle comes to town for ar?
- Answer How old is Amy Price-Francis?
- Answer How many flat surfaces and edges and vertices has the cone?
- Answer How do you use the word confiscate in a sentence?
- Answer Can the saints play the seahawks in the super bowl if they are both NFC?
- Answer IBAN Number for Nedbank?
- Answer When a hair drier is used what is the input energy?
- Answer Does a mountain have good fertile soil?
- Answer How do you get simsimi secret icons?