aoddriver4.2 service failed to start error in system logContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am seeing the following event failure in my system log. Can you advise me what to do to resolve it please? I believe the driver is related to my graphics card (ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series)
The error is
The AODDriver4.2 service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.
Event id 7000
- Rob Lightbody
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
aoddriver4.2 service failed to start error in system log
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows 8 has many problems with connectivity, disappearing apps including office & outlook 2013 disappearing, incompatibility with hardware- comeon what is really going on?
- Answer Automatic Update deleted all my files, then I shut down computer and restart they are there agan, why?
- Answer should I install multiple antivirus softwares
- Answer librairies
- Answer Windows 8.1 Randomly BSoDing
- Answer Screen Rotation- View has turned
- Answer I compressed my pictures for e-mail. Then when I resized them they were blurry. How do I get them clear again?
- Answer My Dell imaging **** V305 does not work with windows 8.1 I get an Error message that says down load Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Answer update failed. 0x80040006. how to correct that error
- Answer Windows 8 security