US international keyboard in Windows 8Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
US international keyboard in Windows 8
Can you answer these?
- Answer Compaq CQ60-211DX No Sound Choppy Video
- Answer Sharp AR M257 will not install on Windows 8. Are there going to be drivers available?
- Answer Down loading
- Answer unable to srat computer in run
- Answer Cannot Add People Favorites
- Answer Reinstall 8 upgrade, no media
- Answer I need to know how to uninstall vista.
- Answer unable to use windows update even after installing KB947821
- Answer Can I convert a WindowsXP movie maker project to a Windows8 Windows Live Movie Maker project? I have tried to open a project file to no avail.
- Answer cd play fault