US international keyboard in Windows 8Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
US international keyboard in Windows 8
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows medis player Library - Playlist trouble
- Answer 0xC004C003 The activation server determined that the specified product key has been blocked. (with OEM Version)
- Answer Manually sort folders?
- Answer can I disable distributed link tracking client feature in Windows 7, my scan said it is making my computer run slow.....I am not linked to any other computer
- Answer How do I de-authorize Windows7 on a broken computer.
- Answer what settings do I have to use to start my computer without using a password of any kind
- Answer Exception Processing Message 0xc000007b Parameters 0x75BA5900 0x75BA5900 0x75BA5900 0x75BA5900
- Answer TV=Detroit vs. Washington Live
- Answer How to start VMX86 (VMWare Player) in the safe mode.
- Answer Error starting up msigtz32.dll in Windows 7 Pro x64