security update KB2729450 keeps showing on my taskbar even after updating.How do I get rid of it?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
The shield icon keeps appearing in my task bar.When I hover on it this appears "Updates are ready for your computer.Click here to install these updates." When I click on it,this window pops up"Installing security update for Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0
SP2 on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XPx86 (KB2729450) (UPDATE 1 OF 1)". When it finishes installing I click "Finish" and the shield icon disappears only to reappear with the same information!Please,how do I get rid of this annoyance?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
security update KB2729450 keeps showing on my taskbar even after updating.How do I get rid of it?
Can you answer these?
- Answer grub error when booting from DVD to instal Windows 7
- Answer https://dev.windowsphone.com//en-us
- Answer an immportent question a game of us!
- Answer hide programs in programs and features
- Answer getting message that somne progammes cant start as mfc ioou.dll is missing froim computer
- Answer using windows live gallery & photoshop on 1 computer
- Answer Windows Update error message 0xC800042D
- Answer Windows Update Keeps Trying to Install 1 Update and Other Issues After Power Failure
- Answer Blue Screen before system rebooting.
- Answer Copy/paste function stuck on old pasted item?!?