Fresh Windows 8 Install, "Your PC needs to be repaired," 0x0000428Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Hello, I've just attempted to install Windows 8 Pro via a USB key. It was a "custom" install, the kind that dumps everything into a Windows.old folder and is otherwise a fresh install. The screen I get when trying to run it reads as follows:
Running the Automatic repair from the USB key - failed.
this question. (in the first, I used X:\ rather than f:\) - failed and failed.
never occurred to me. I really, really need the contents of that Windows.old folder.
would make the operating system actually work the way it's supposed to instead.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Fresh Windows 8 Install, "Your PC needs to be repaired," 0x0000428
Can you answer these?
- Answer " directory or file cannot be created The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Answer there was a problem starting
- Answer near three years later i get "not genuine", this is a bought a paid for new win 7, unopened box, 2 discs and my key.. why now am i having problems with it?
- Answer Why am I unable to install the 8.1 on Windows RT with English (United Kingdom) language, and when will I be able to?
- Answer calculate geomean, average, number of data points and standard deviation for unique entry
- Answer I deleted hosts file and could not connect to the internet. However, when I restored it, I'm still not able to connect to the internet.
- Answer My file is corrupted,How to uncorrupted my removal drive
- Answer I can't get the driver for my MF 4150 canon printer, Help!
- Answer Accidentally closed Microsoft acoount
- Answer my sony vaio product id: 00179-40209-56702-AAOEM and i want to know my OS. Tell me it is Windows 8 64-bit or Windows 8 pro 64-bit