Windows XP PnPUtilContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Hi I am using pnputil.exe to install driver in windows 7 -32 bit, but can not find a version of pnputil for windows XP and idea where can I find the compatible version for Win Xp.
If I use the same pnputil.exe in windows 7 -32 bit for WINXP it says is not valid application.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows XP PnPUtil
Can you answer these?
- Answer Two duplicate directories in same location.
- Answer 6TO4 adapter code 10. Wifi problems
- Answer Was this a scam?
- Answer Stop windows rollback
- Answer DLL Problems with Windows 8.1
- Answer kb2872339 will not install
- Answer aspect ration help on moviemaker 2.6 urgent please?
- Answer fix bit locker drive increption
- Answer My Age of Empires 3 won't start Windows 7 64 bit
- Answer Error code0X8000ffff