Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 08/12/2012 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why does the driver update fail with error code 800705B4 when I try to install the latest Intel video driver for my Dell vostro laptop?
- Answer I cannot open Windows Live Mail at all. I am using Windows 7. The icon is still pinned to my taskbar and in my Programs.
- Answer I can fax but cannot save nor send it
- Answer I installed sp3 from a cd and now having problems
- Answer MSI Control Center will not work
- Answer I tried to install Windows Media Player 11 on Windows 8, but it didn't work, so now I decided to install Windows Media Player 12, but how can I do that?
- Answer Nvidia Jan 13 Update Fails 6200LE
- Answer Sound Card Suddenly Vanished
- Answer Bccode 34,3b,c2,19,7e,1e
- Answer COA for pre installed OS for disk