Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 08/12/2012 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8.1 installation fails, then restore fails as well
- Answer Computer does not detect network adapter when starting computer.
- Answer vista home basic - problem installing service pack
- Answer W8 mail app on a domain computer
- Answer Windows Liver Movie Maker freezing/crashing/saving problem.
- Answer Win 8 final
- Answer Acces violation at address 756c139D in module 'kernel32.dll'. Write of address CCCCCCC0. (When I'am Istalling ASUS ROG Exchange V1.00.14 for Windows 7/8 32bit & 64bit at MAXIMUS V
- Answer cannot connect to a car auction website (copart.co.uk)
- Answer touchpad wont work properly after i used a regular mouse for a time
- Answer windows activation issue...